how to ink
Facestamp is fun and easy to use.
Facestamp's revolutionary design uses unique and easy ink replenishment that outlasts traditional stamp pads. The stamp includes one ink cartridge. When the stamp color is becoming faint or running out, replenishing the ink is simple. After you replenish the ink, you can stamp and stamp and stamp - about 100 times.
• When applying ink to stamp, gently squeeze the bottle so as not to release excess ink
• After using the cartridge, wipe nozzle clean before placing it back in the holder
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not ingest ink.
• Avoid contact with eyes. If ink gets in your eyes, wash out with water immediately. If irritation continues, please consult a physician.
• Ink may stain clothing. Use with care.
• Please replace cap on stamp after use to prevent drying out.
• Water may damage the stamp surface.
• Use only with Kaohan supplied ink
• Store at room temperature.
join our email list